Through Bible Study, we seek to know God, and to come to have a closer relationship with Him and with His Son, Jesus Christ, and to ascertain His will for us in our daily lives.
Small Groups provide the opportunity to get to know others in the church and to enjoy a time of fellowship, prayer and praise. It does not matter how much, or how little you know, as the whole purpose is for each member of the group to grow their faith and understanding of the Gospel.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. ~ Romans 12:2
Some Reasons for Bible Study
• to find out what the Bible really says
• to know the promises of God
• to be assured of our salvation through faith, not works
• to understand how God has revealed himself throughout history
All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. ~ 2 Timothy 3:16-17
What a Small Group Offers
• helps to satisfy our hunger and thirst to know God
• sharing our understanding of the Gospel , one with another
• listening to the experiences of others in their Christian walk
• growing in fellowship with one another in the Holy Spirit
• praying together, giving thanks to God and sharing our concerns for others who are on our hearts
• singing hymns, etc. (for those musically inclined)
• providing a service in the community and/or the church
• supporting each other in difficult times
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. ~ Col. 3:16
Where & When Small Groups Meet
We have groups meeting Monday and Wednesday evenings as well as Tuesday mornings at the church.
For further information, please contact Michael Weller:
Telephone: (604) 538-9334