Step back in time and into the woods behind St. Mark’s Anglican Church for our 18th annual guided outdoor display “Journey of Christmas.” You will be guided through nine theatres which display the Christmas story. The multi-media exhibit features an audio soundtrack, locally made murals and mannequins of Mary, Joseph, the Baby Jesus, the shepherds, the three kings and angels. After your walk through the woods you are invited in the church hall for hot chocolate, cookies and live entertainment each night.
In 2016, Journey of Christmas will be open as follows:
Thursday Dec 15 — Friday Dec 23 6 p.m.— 9 p.m.
Wednesday Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) 3.30 p.m.— 9 p.m.
Schedule of Events in the Hall starting at 6PM:
- Dec 15th: 10th Boy Scouts host and entertain
- Dec 17th: Gilbert and Sullivan Society singers
- Dec 18th: St. Cuthbert’s Anglican Church choirs
- Dec 19th: Michael Dirk and Annabelle Ip organ and piano recital
- Dec 20th: Stacy Silva guitarist from Brazil
- Dec 22nd: St. Mark’s choir
- Dec 23rd: Chris Simmons and Debra da Vaughan recital
- Dec 24th: Christmas Eve Services at 5pm (Children’s), 7pm and 11pm (Candlelight)